|Shopping||15 min drive|
|Golf Course||15 min drive|
|Airport||40 min drive|
|Groceries||10 min drive|
As one of the most private and exclusive residential communities in Los Cabos, Punta Ballena is known for having the most beautiful sense of arrival and a phenomenal variety of amenities. With more than two miles of walking paths, private tennis courts and an exclusive residents only beach club, Punta Ballena is the ultimate luxury living.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Please note that when staying in any of our properties, you will not have access to the Esperanza Hotel pools; you will have access to the Punta Ballena Beach Club pool & in Auberge Private Residences pool.
- The beach at the is a wonderful place to lay out and build sandcastles but is not recommended for swimming. There are many swimmable beaches 10 to 15 minutes away in each direction.
Punta Ballena Beach Club
The Beach Club is an exclusive members only facility where you will find unique amenities to complement and enhance the Punta Ballena resort community experience.
- Restaurant Service open for Breakfast & Lunch
- Gym Access
- Pools & Jacuzzi with amazing views
- Pool Service
- Bar with TV & A/C lounge area
- Pool side resting areas
- Available for Private Events
One Hard Court and Two Simulated Grass Courts within easy walking distance.
Esperanza is a beach resort with an incomparable natural setting. Conveniently located in Punta Ballena residential and boasting a world-renowned luxury spa in Cabo San Lucas along with gourmet dining. Access to the facilities such as the Spa and the Restaurants, this is subject to availability and black-out dates from the Resort. Please contact your Villa Specialist for any doubts and reservations.
COCINA DEL MAR
Cocina del Mar is known for its exquisite variety of fresh fish and seafood specialties, utilizing the best possible ingredients from La Baja to craft a light, simple, and casual menu.
Located in Auberge Private Residences at Esperanza, Las Estrellas is a casual, family-friendly Italian restaurant highlighting our pizzas and homemade bruschettas.
TORO LATIN KITCHEN & BAR By Richard Sandoval
Overlooking the beautiful surroundings of Punta Ballena, the restaurant serves ceviche bar, small plates for sharing, grilled entrees and an impressive selection of signature cocktails and Latin wines. Toros concept comes from acclaimed chef and restaurateur Richard Sandoval, recognized as the Father of modern Mexican cuisine, who has an international collection of 40 Latin American-inspired restaurants worldwide. At Toro, he masterfully blends Pan Latin cuisine with South American, Japanese and Chinese influences. A common location for winter whale sightings, the restaurants patio boasts an artfully designed whale fountain for guests to enjoy while taking in the ocean views.
LIFESTYLE Villas offers the following amenities staying in any of our Punta Ballena Properties:
- Access to Punta Ballena Club House
- Open for breakfast & lunch. Spectacular Views, Indoor lounge with TV & Gym Access
- Available to host your social events and gatherings, catering available
- Access to Auberge Private Residences (APRE) pool. You may use the pool as long as you are consuming from the pool side restaurant called Las Estrellas.
- Tennis Courts
- Multi-Gated Community 24hrs security & surveillance
- Quiet & peaceful gated community
- Beach Kit cooler, 4 folding chairs & an umbrella
Community Vacation Homes
Villa Gracia - Punta Ballena- private pitching and putting area, includes services call for promotions
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths