Lifestyle Villas Cabo Event Guide: Fiesta De La Musica 2019Are you planning on enjoying the Fiesta de la Musica in Los Cabos this year? If so, you'll want to book accommodations quickly! This is the 11th year that Cabo residents have celebrated music during this world-wide event. Now visitors to Los Cabo are also discovering the joys of this highly anticipated musical and cultural event.
Get ready for the musical celebration!
We've tried to answer some of the most common questions about the Fiesta de la Musica below.
What is it?
The first Festival of Music took place in Paris on the summer solstice in 1982. That celebration of music has since expanded to 700 cities in 120 countries throughout the world. The festivals are open to anyone with a love of music, amateurs and professionals alike. The Cabo Festival is expected to feature more than 100 local, national, and even international groups that represent all genres of music.
The musical lineup:
So far, more than 60 musical performers have signed up for this prestigious festival and even more are expected to join. Make sure you check back regularly to see the latest performers eager to join in the fun!
Enjoy the Festival on Saturday, June 22, 2019.
The Festival takes place in San Jose del Cabo's historic downtown.
How to get to the Festival?
You'll want to book transportation ahead of time to avoid the crowds and make your visit easier. At Lifestyle Villas, we can provide transportation to and from the Festival even if you aren't a guest. Of course, if you are a Lifestyle Villas guest, we highly encourage you to visit the Festival. It's truly a cultural experience not to be missed!
What to bring:
- Sun protective clothing and plenty of sunscreen because Cabo is truly sun-drenched!
- A collapsible cooler will let you stay refreshed while enjoying the music.
- Binoculars are great if you would like to do some whale watching during your stay.
- If you're planning on exploring Cabo's stunning coral reefs, you'll also want to pack your wetsuit and snorkel.
- A GoPro will let you capture the many exotic creatures that live in the Sea of Cortez. It's home to the greatest variety of sea life found anywhere in the world!
If you're still looking for a place to stay during your trip to Cabo San Lucas, contact us to learn more about our luxurious turnkey villas. Relax and let us handle everything for you while you enjoy the many delights of Los Cabos.